MTI-Milliren Technologies, Inc. extends its quartz oscillator performance advantages into high performance synthesizers for military, space and ground applications. Highly integrated fixed or variable frequency sources with multiple outputs are available with a wide variety of options. The synthesizer can be designed for tactical radiation hardness performance and incorporate customized shock and vibration isolation systems as well as thermal management techniques.
- Low G Sensitivity for rugged military applications
- Airborne and shipboard
- Ground and Satellite Communications
- Secure Communication Links
- Analog and Digital Phase Locked Loop
- Direct Digital Synthesis
- Multiple Output Frequencies
- Phase (Time) Synchronous Outputs
- Shock and Vibration Isolated Systems
- Low g Sensitivity
- BIT Monitors
- Output Frequencies 1KHz to 4GHz
- MilliHertz to MegaHertz step Resolution
- Internal and/or External Frequency Reference
- Low Phase Noise Floor (-180dBc/Hz at 10KHz o set for 100 MHz Output)
- I2C, RS-232, RS-422 or Custom Communications Interface
- AC or DC Power Sources
- Hermetic Packaging
- Shock: MIL-STD-202 Method 213 Test Condition I (100g, 6 Microseconds, Sawtooth).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202, Method 204, Test Condition G, Sine, (0.06 Inch Double Amplitude From 10-100Hz, 30g from 100-2000Hz.) MIL-STD-202 Method 214, Random, 10-2000Hz up to 46g rms Any Axis.
- Salt Spray: MIL-STD-202, Method 101, Test Condition B.
- Hermetic Seal: MIL-STD-202 Method 112, Test Condition-D
- Altitude: MIL-STD-202 Test Condition C (to 80,000 ft)
- Radiation Hardness to Tactical Levels: Neutron, Gamma, X-Ray, Electron, Prompt and Total Dose.
- Space Environments: Class S Performance Screening